Prochem Everest 408 LP w/100 gal waste tank
$30,121.00 in stockSKU PC-9.841-099.0
Everest 408 W/100 Gallon Waste Tank
This simple to maintain truck mount has been engineered to meet the needs of even the most discriminating user.
Innovative Design Features:
- Engine: Hyundai 1.6 L engine LP408 & HP408: Gardner Denver TL408 positive displacement blower with flows up to 408 CFM
- Solution pump (HP units): General Emperor Water Pump producing up to 3000 PSI and 5.5 GPM Solution pump (LP units): General Emperor Water Pump producing up to 1200 PSI and 5.5 GPM
- Console dimensions (W × H × D): 30.5 × 39 × 47 in. | 77.5 × 99.1 × 119.4 cm
- Legend Rewards: 18,000 points
- Pre-filter Box:
- Easy clean up between jobs without opening waste tank.
- 12 Volt Outlet:
- Plug in floodlight so you can keep working even if the power is out.
- Exhaust Detector:
- Keeps exhaust off operator and out of vehicle.
- Auto Chemical Prime:
- Automatically primes chemical system making set up easy.
- Chemical Simulator
- Simulates chemical flow without having to trigger want to easily switch between chemicals.
- High Pressure Circuit:
- Creates up to 3,000 PSI for pressure washing (available on Everest 650 & Everest HP only)
- Hot Water Tap:
- Fills up your chemical jug with hot water to improve chemical performance.
- Dual Wand Operation:
- True dual wand operation for large commercial jobs.
- Shutdown Identifiers:
- Diagnose cause of shutdown to correct the problem limiting downtime.
- Electronic Fuel Injection:
- Eliminates the need for a governor, improves RPM stability and automatically adjusts for altitude changes.
- Console Light:
- Allows easy to read control panel to be illuminated at night.
|Engine||Hyundai 1.6 liter 68 H.P / 3600 RPM|
|Vacuum Pump||Gardner Denver Triflow TL408 (408CFM) |
|Water Flow Rate||5.5 GPM|
|Waste Recovery Tank||100 Gallon|
|Console Dimensions||47"L X 30.5"W X 39"H|
We will contact you to provide additional shipping charges on this item.