Evolution Flood Extraction Wand
The Evolution Wand Flood Wand is truly the next evolution in wand design and performance. The Aluminum tube and Rotomoldeded head make it extremely lightweight helping reduce fatigue on the technician. The sealed Delrin® glides help push the wand across the carpet, and are tapered to keep a good seal on the fibers.
No other tool has made such a dramatic increase in soil removal and water recovery. The laminar airflow design of the Evolution Flood Wand has boosted the performance of some portable extractors from a bronze to a gold level of certification from the Carpet and Rug Institute’s Seal of Approval Program for tested cleaning performance. The Evolution will change the way carpets are cleaned.
• Unique roto-molded head is designed for laminar airflow to optimize water recovery
• Wide 16 inch head improves productivity
• Light-weight 2 inch aircraft aluminum vacuum tube designed for 2 inch Vacuum hoses
• Built-in glide holder is rot-molded into the head for a custom airtight fit of the Delrin® glide that provides smooth operation over any carpeted surface
• Cast aluminum handle with rubber coating is adjustable to fit the operator
• Light-weight design reduces operator fatigue, only 8.8 lbs.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead and chromium, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to http://www.p65warnings.ca.gov