Evolution Glide Uph Tool
The EVOLUTION Upholstery Tool was designed to smooth airflow and boost water recovery performance as compared to the harsh angles of a steel tool. Best of all, the glided head moves across the upholstery fabric better and increases water recovery:
- The cleaning angle of the single jet shears across the fabric rather than directly down onto it greatly reducing your chances of over-wetting.
- Rotationally molded to reduce weight and increase durability
- Laminar like airflow design improves airflow, increases extraction performance, and reduces drying time.Ergonomically designed to reduce operator fatigue and ensure proper recovery when cleaning surfaces with unique geometry.
- Delrin® glide is mounted to the rotationally molded tool head for airtight fit and no slippage
- Plastic glide is less likely to develop burrs than a steel tool head which could damage delicate upholstery fabrics. Also, glide can be replaced when worn
• 4” head, shear angle, single-jetted
• Weight: 1.5#
• Head: 4” Roto-molded LLDPE
• Glide: Delrin® – removable, replaceable
• Jet: #002 tip
• Valve: Rated to 1200psi (Solution pressure of 350psi or less is recommended on upholstery
• Part #000-163-617
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead and chromium, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to http://www.p65warnings.ca.gov