Evolution Stair Wand
Lighter and More Durable than Stainless Steel Stair Wands and Tools maintains the proven ergonomic design, cleaning performance and engineering achievements of the Evolution Wand. At the same time, feedback from cleaning technicians just like you has led to several exciting enhancements to the product.
• Ergonomically angled wand tube for fatigue reduction
• Laminar like airflow design improves airflow, increases extraction performance, and reduces drying time –leaves less residual moisture
• Delrin® glide is mounted to the rotationally molded head for airtight fit and no slippage
• Brass check valve/stainless steel Inline filter with brass quick-connect prevents clogging and is easy to clean out
• 10” head with single jet spray application
Specifications 10” head, 1-jet EVOLUTION Truckmount Wand
• Weight: 4.5 lbs.
• Head: 10” Roto-molded LLDPE
• Glide: Delrin® – removable, replaceable
• Vacuum tube: 1.5” powder coated 6061 T6 aircraft aluminum
• Jet: 1 – #004 tip- 1.12gpm AT 500 psi
• Solution Line: High performance ¼” 3000psi high pressure hose with stainless steel end fittings
• Valve: Rated to 1000 psi (recommended usage 100 – 500psi)
• Part #000-163-759