HVE 3000 Flood Pumper
- Clear-view first-stage filter lifts out for easy rinsing.
- A high flow, high volume clog-resistant sump pump handles up to ½ in. solids.
- Rugged construction. Low center of gravity provides balanced transport; easy on stairs!
- Use the HVE 3000 to bypass the truckmount waste tank for black water flood extraction to keep the tank clean.
- Accessories included One 25 ft. section of 2 in. vacuum hose with cuffs
- Dual vacuum blowers with 2 in. inlet ensures maximum airflow.
- Easy maneuverability – just pull on the hose! Slim profile to fit through the narrowest doors – only 22.5 in. wide.
- Large capacity waste tank. 12 gallon tank means fewer trips to the drain when you're not using the auto-pumpout system.
- Two auto-pumpout options: barbed outlet for a 1½ in. drain hose and a ¾ in. converter outlet fitting for use with a standard garden hose.
- Use the large toilet-height gravity drain for small jobs and easy tank cleanout.
- Exhaust air passes through HEPA filter. Helps to prevent the spread of contaminants and odors and conforms to 2015 IICRC S500 (13.3.3) recommendations.
- Static pressure (Blower 1): 8 in. Hg | 108 in. H2O
- Static pressure (Blower 2): 10 in. Hg | 136 in. H2O
- Static Pressure (Both blowers): 12 in. Hg | 164 in. H2O
- Pumpout discharge rates: 50 gpm (1.5 in. outlet); 12 gpm (0.75 in. outlet)
- Dimensions (W × H × D): 22.5 × 40.2 × 23.6 in. | 57.2 × 102.1 × 59.9 cm
- Weight: 132 lbs. | 60 kg
- Volts: 115V
12A (Blower 1 + Pumpout)
13.5A (+Blower 2)
- Frequency: 60Hz
- Tank capacity: 12 gal. | 45L
- Power: 115V
- Safety: ETL listed to UL/cUL and CSA standards.
- Xactimate: WTR EXT (+ & W)
Legend Rewards: 2000
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead and chromium, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to http://www.p65warnings.ca.gov