Germicidal Cleaner Concentrate- Mediclean Lemon
NOTICE: Effective immediately, all sales are final and no returns will be accepted for disinfectants/sanitizers, and personal protective equipment (PPE), including gloves, masks, and coveralls
- Suitable for use as a cleaner/deodorizer on non-porous surfaces that have been exposed to a sewer back-up, flooding or water damage
- Sanitizes hard non-porous, non-food contact surfaces
- To clean and disinfect non-porous personal protective equipment such as headgear, hard hats, respirators, etc.
- Inhibits the growth of mold and mildew
- Effective carpet deodorizer against odor-causing bacteria for home, institutional, industrial and use
- Kills common household germs including Pseudomonas aeruginosa (Pseudomonas), Staphylococcus aureus and Streptococcus faecalis, Influenza A / Brazil, 2009 H1N1 flu virus, and Trichophyton mentagrophytes (the athlete's foot fungus), HIV-1, Hepatitis B and Hepatitis C.
- In Canada, ask for Mediclean Disinfectant Cleaner Concentrate.
- Form : Liquid concentrate
- RTU pH: 12.4
- EPA registration no.: 70385-6
- Appearance: Transparent liquid
- Flash point : >200°F |93.3°C
- Specific gravity: 1.01 @ 77°F (25°C)
- Xactimate: WTRGRM
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead and chromium, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to http://www.p65warnings.ca.gov